13012654_10201783001173662_8150498948314155520_n
Monday, April 20, 2015
Back!

 Hi friends, I am back from bkkkkk!
To land of fknnn stress. omg, I really hate this feeling tt I am feeling alot.
I need t force myself t study.. 3 more weeks t my exams.
And I reallyyyyy hv no motivation t mug like previously...
I jst wnaaaa graduate smoothlyyyy :(

(I will blog abt my bangkok trip soon so rmb t check my space!!)
A quick post nw bfore my revision.
Finally POP leawwww~~
Woke up rlly early t attend the boy's POP ceremony tgt w his parents at Marina.
It was soooo humid! But everyone was so excited haha.
Finally bbbbb!!! love you many plenty!
:*** But issit hvnt ORD... pffs.
Breakfast buffet at Ritz Carlton hotel w his family!!
Sooo freaking yummyyyy!!!! 
hehe! hui jia le!
So freaking tired. Surviving w only less than 2 hours of sleep.
-
Back t my place and we took a nap for a few more hours.

My tired boy haha.
BBQ night :)
Neverland2! Hi pretty beibei :*
Emmeline! :))
Issit we both damn high!
 
It was a damn funnnn night! teeheez.
Dinner at my fav porridge place agn.
Hi.
So nicely presented :*
Thank you Arva.co for sending me these little pretty stuffs!~
And they even printed their own logo on the packaging!! So cute! ^^
Blue Scarab Earrings~
Follow them on IG @arva.co
Visit their website today t grab yours, many other pretty pieces available!

◄ OLDER POSTS
NEWER POSTS ►